The New India Assurance Co. Ltd Recruitment Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale I) 2021
RECRUITMENT OF 300 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (GENERALISTS) (SCALE-I)
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Officers (Generalists) in Scale I cadre from open market.
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd Recruitment
Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale I) 2021
Name of Post :- Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale I)
No. of Posts :- 300 Vacancy
Educational Qualification (as on 30.09.2021)
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
Age (as on 01.04.2021) :– Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.04.2021.
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Apr-1991 and not later than 1st Apr-2000 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) Payable on-line from 01.09.2021 to 21.09.2021 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ ST / PwBD Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only) All candidates
- other than SC/ ST / PwBD Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
HOW TO APPLY :-DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Important Date :-
- On-line registration and payment of application fees :- 1st to 21st Sept. 2021(both dates inclusive)
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) October 2021 (tentative)
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) November 2021 (tentative)
Importand Link :-
- Download Notification
- Online Application Form