Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz Answers
Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz Answers & Stand a chance to win Rs. 15000*
How to Play
- Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page
- There will be a total of 6 questions. Answer all 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. Please try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- There are a total of 6 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th May 2020.
Question No. 1
- In which country is the World Health Organization headquartered?
- Ans :- Switzerland.
Question No. 2
- Which of these singers recently put on a free performance on Instagram for his fans, calling it ‘Together at Home’?
- Ans :- Snake
Question No. 3
- An initiative known as UHC formed the theme for the World Health Day in 2019, what does UHC stand for?
- Ans :- Universal Health Coverage
Question No. 4
- Jonas Salk is renowned for developing one of the first vaccines for which disease?
- Ans :- Polio
Question No. 5
- Former Olympic champion Thomas Bach is the current elected President of which international sports body in the news?
- Ans :- Shahrukh Khan
Question No. 6
- In 1944, two physicians Dr. Townley Paton and Dr. John MacLean in New York, set up the world’s first ‘bank’ for what?
- Ans :- Eyes
How to Play Amazon World Health Day Edition Quiz –
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Riddles Quiz Word in the app & Find Extra Savings Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Extra Savings Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.